Monday 7 July 2014

This is for ME

I suppose that no one is actually reading this or ever going to read this. It seems almost pointless starting to post but if Cassandra Clare had never bothered to write in case no one was reading we would never  have a perfectly, troubled character like Jace Wayland/Herondale/Morgenstern/Lightwood; or if Anne Frank hadn't kept record of her time in The Annex, high school students would have one less thing to complain about and the world would be short of one rare piece of amazingly thoughtful and truthful literature. 
Thats enough about writing. I have clearly established my point that I believe no one will read this and that I am not writing for others. This is for me, much like most things I do in my life. 

Im going to introduce myself, hi, I'm Izzy Moroney. I'm 17, from Perth Western Australia. 



No comments:

Post a Comment