Sunday 27 July 2014

Big Decisions

This year I have been faced with some really tough decisions. I'm in my final year of school and I'm being asked make some serious decision that will affect my whole life. I also have had to make some big decisions about a service mission trip my class is taking at the end of the year; do i go or not? I decided not and for the last two days I have been trying to justify to myself why, making up stupid excuses like I don't want to fly Malaysia airlines. The truth is I shouldn't have to make up excuses, it should be enough for me just to not want to do something. 
Outside influence will always effect a decisions making process but my advice is go with your gut, if you don't want to do something; don't. You don't need to make up excuses or wrack your brains for a reason not to. You are important and if you're not happy change something. Don't let the little things make you sweat, just breath because if you keep breathing no matter what decision you make in the end you'll be alive and you will be able to find happiness.
-Izzy 

No comments:

Post a Comment