Wednesday 16 July 2014

My Top Tips For Surviving High School

Note: This isn't my school, it's off google images.
High school is something we've all done or are going to have to do. It can be daunting but it's also the place you will meet some of your best friends and create memories you'll never forget. 
In roughly ten weeks I will be finished with school forever. Is scary and exciting but mostly exciting.
I have devised this list because of knowledge I have accumulated over the past 5 years not all of it is good advice but I thought I'd share it anyway. 



• Teachers are people too, they don't know everything, give them some slack. If you see them outside of school remember they hate you more than you hate them. 

• Be someone completely different from yourself, personally I suggest Lady Gaga or Beyonce because  they are very rich: note that this only works if you don't want to make friends. 

• Talking of friends my next tip is make friends, I suggest someone clever and someone dumb that way you can copy homework and get a good laugh out of everyday. 

• Don't complain, just don't! People already hate you but if you complain now they hate you more.

• Study but dot freak out about study, it's not worth it, failing a test isn't the end of the world. Trust me, we've all been there and if you haven't I hate you, and so does everyone else.

• Try your absolute best at everything whether you like it or not, something you thought you hated may be your new favourite thing. This also applies to people sometimes someone you hate will end up being your best friend.

• You don't want to be there, and neither does anyone else,  the teachers all have things they would rather be doing. It does well to remember you are not alone in your feelings.

• Breathe, breathe because nothing you do in the meantime will stop the future coming and it better to have failed at something than to have not done anything at all. 

- Izzy 

No comments:

Post a Comment