Saturday 12 July 2014

I Judge Books By Their Covers

Today I have had a productive day, this morning I went to buy a book and left Big W with 4 and this afternoon I have been helping my father lay decking boards; its way better than a workout!

So I went to Big W this morning to purchase the book Four A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth and ended up leaving with Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, Popular by Maya Van Wagenen and The Maze Runner by James Dashner.


Four A Divergent Collection

I was actually looking forward to reading Four A Divergent Collection, I'm one of those people that 'hang out' to read a new book like this but I have been on holidays and I dont know the day let alone the date so I missed it and only realised it was already out today.
The Divergent series was one of the best I've read, I was disappointed with Allegiant and not just because of the godawful ending! I'm really hoping this clears some things up.



Fangirl

I cant wait to read this book, all I have heard is good things although this scares me a little because now my expectations are super high. I absolutely love the cover of this it actually part of the reason I bought it; a bit shallow, I know. 



Popular

I heard about this from watching one of poland bananasBOOK's videos on youtube. I thought it sounded amazing. What an idea, it's so clever!
When I see people who are around my age doing amazing things like writing books about social experiments I feel so under accomplished. 
I cant wait to read this.

 The Maze Runner

The real reason I got this book was because the movie is coming out and I really want to see it. I mean it has Dylan O'Brien in it, how could I pass up an opportunity to look at his face for an hour or so. 
I've heard mixed reviews about it so I'm going in with an open mind and hoping for some insight before the movie comes out. 
I am totally a book before movie girl. 













Once I finish all the books I'm currently reading, The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak, A Game Of Thrones by George R.R. Martin and Gameboard Of The Gods by Richelle Mead; and I actually get a chance to read these books I will be posting full reviews on them.  

- Izzy 

No comments:

Post a Comment