Wednesday 30 July 2014

I Don't Like Game Of Thrones

Sometime I disagree with things just to be different but other times I actually just don't like things. The first two season of Games of Thrones is definitely the later. It's just so boring. I cant keep up with who the characters are and then I have to listen to them have the longest conversations in TV history about other characters who I don't know.
Then season three happened, I don't understand what changed but all of a sudden I began to understand what was happening. I sorted some of the characters out in my head and I'm enjoying it. I know why it is one of the most watched television show; boys like the sex. What I have now realised is that the plot and the characters are amazing.
Watch it if you can get through two seasons like I did if not, I feel your pain.
- Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment