Monday 14 July 2014

Roley's On The Ridge Restaurant

My parents love to take me out to dinner. We mainly go on sunday nights, it;s such a good way to end to weekend. Last night we went to Roley's On The Ridge, a restaurant in Roleystone. I have never been anywhere that has a view of the city that is so amazing. They have built a window into the back so you can eat dinner and look over perth. 

It's a little bit fancy and stupid here decided to just wear jeans and a jumper, so I felt a little out of place but once the food came I honestly couldn't care. It was really yummy. My parents order herb and balsamic bread for entree but I hate balsamic vinegar it's so eww, so they also got garlic bread, which is the best thing ever. I knew once that came to the table that I was in for a night of treats. 

We all ordered very different things for mains. I got a chicken caesar salad, I know it sounds boring but it's my favourite. The caesar salad was pretty standard, there really isn't much you can do to something so classic and yummy. Mum got mushroom risotto which she liked but there was so much she couldn't finish it. I tried some but risotto really isn't my thing. Dad got pork and some asian style noodle thing. I don't eat pork so i'll take his word that it was great. 

Desert is my favourite meal, especially on cold nights, having warm puddings so I ordered sticky date pudding and it looked so pretty on the plate I wish I had pictures but I felt to awkward to take any in there because it felt super romantic and intimate. Mum got jaffa flavoured creme brûlée and dad got apple dumpling and ice-cream. 

The whole evening was absolutely lovely and I enjoyed it. I love to spending time with my family and I love food. Nothing could have been more perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment