Sunday 20 July 2014

MH17 I'm Scared

I'm scared in the safest country in the world
the politicians want to get to the bottom of it 
the people want peace 

Everyone wants to point fingers
no one want it to be a mistake 
it's like they want people to die 
at a war they create

I'm scared in the safest country in the world
people constantly repeat stupid mistakes 
people don't remember last time

I live in the 'safest' country in the world 
don't envy me not one bit 
because our leader is a loser 
its not all his fault I admit 

I'm scared in the safest country in the world
they call it a democracy but I have no choice 
they decide if we go to war

The plane went down 2 in 4 months 
the whole world watching  
not because they care about Malaysia 
but because they are waiting 

It's like us humans don't want to think 
the enemies are people 
but they are and that will not change 
we'll keep making the same stupid mistakes 

I'm scared in the safest country in the world 
because people who have my life in their hands 
dont want to see peace 

- Izzy

P.S. Just a few thoughts from what is happening in the world at the moment. I will be honest and tell you I don't watch the news and some decisions may have changed but the day I wrote this it felt rather accurate and it was nice to put how I felt on paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment