Sunday 13 July 2014

Ben and Jerry's


Today I took the train into the city with my best friend Cory. We never have a plan when we do this, we always just go and look around.It's nice to be that comfortable the we don't actually have to be doing anything when we spend time together. She took me to a Ben and Jerry's ice-cream food truck. This was the first time I have ever had the famous ice-cream, I ordered something with yummy caramel, my favourite. Then we sat in a nice shady spot and ate it. It was just icecream to me but I understand the obsession with cookie dough (what she ordered) that is pertty yummy.

We went over to Hyde Park, it's a 20 minute walk from the city centre; one thats totally worth it! It's so pretty. Cory absolutely loves it there she says its one of her favourite places in the world. I like it too but not nearly as much as she does. Above are some super random photos of us there and me pretending I can model. It wasn't super cold today just a bit chilly so I got away with wearing a short skirt. The leather jacket helped though!


I lost the photos but after that when we were walking back to the train station and we walked past this ice rink thing. The cool part was that some of the Perth ice hockey team was playing on it. I didnt even know we had an ice hockey team, I thought people just didnt play here because it's way too hot for ice but apparently I was wrong. Cory and I had a bit of a perve at the hot guys before heading back on the train that we happened to be perfectly on time for.


- Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment