Saturday 26 July 2014

ARROW - Season 2 Talk


Last night, well actually it was early this morning I finished watching the season two finale of Arrow. I'm a little behind, I know. It aired months ago but when I got to episode seventeen I stopped watching. I found I couldn't get myself through a whole episode anymore, I thought it was getting boring but I was wrong. In the hiatus from March to September of every television show ever, I was desperate so I sat and I watched the rest of the episode and again I was hooked.
The last three episodes of season two were the most exciting of the whole series. Everyone slips into roles that feel so natural to the characters. Oliver is following his no killing morals, Felicity is being a badass and Sara is back with the assassins.
The few really big secret reveals keep it upbeat and you sitting on the edge of your seat wondering who is going to do what with the information. There is fear for all the characters after watching some of the main characters die.
Oliver finally comes up with a plan to beat Slade, a plan that is actually good and of course has a few twists along the way to make sure  the viewers think they know what's happening but they don't. This is really exciting television and a well executed show that has good characters and interesting, edge of your seat plots, something rarely seen in todays obsession with sappy romances.
- Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment