Friday 11 July 2014

The Days You Do Nothing

There is no other way to put this but my life is boring. I don't do exciting things everyday, in fact I would rather just stay in bed until 3pm, get up, have breakfast and watch a movie than actually do anything. A lot of people would call this lazy and I suppose in some ways it is but I feel like everyone needs those days; the days you do nothing.

Today is one of those days for me. I want to write on here at least once everyday and I am going too, it's just that sometimes it's really difficult to come up with something interesting to write because nothing interesting is happening in my life or I'm not doing anything. This is when I remind myself that I should not write because others will read it, I should write because I enjoy it and it just a super cool bonus if other people enjoy it too.

- Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment