Wednesday 23 July 2014

FEAR AND ANXIETY

After school today I was driving to the shops when I saw a young looking man walking in the rain on the side of the road. He was wearing what looked to be a local schools leavers jacket. The road I was driving on is a quiet street with mainly bush either side. I wondered where he was going? Why was he walking in the rain?
My first thought was to stop and ask if he needed a lift. My next thought after that was, no what if he steals something from me? How sad is that? He looked like a nice young man who had to walk home but my first instinct was to not help and I don't know what that says about me but I am scared. I'm always terrified that something bad is going to happen. I have thought about these fears, I always think about these fears; that anxiety. I wonder a lot what a life would be like without it, just being able to trust people and do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment