Wednesday 9 July 2014

My Favourite Breakfast - Berries And Yoghurt

I used to hate breakfast, like most teenagers. I found out the reason I didn't like breakfast was that toast and carbs are too heavy to start off my day. So here's my favourite brekky, and it's super easy and good for you!

Berries and Yoghurt 


The ingredients are super easy:

  • Greek yoghurt, 
  • Frozen or fresh berries
  • Chia seeds 
  • Sunflower seeds 
  • Honey
I put mine in a super pretty bowl because the prettier it is the more you want to eat it!

I love frozen berries, they're a cheaper alternative to fresh berries but they still taste great an are super healthy. They have heaps of antioxidants. I have mixed berries and extra blueberries because they're my favourite. 

I also add in some chia seeds and sunflower seeds. Not only do they give it a good texture but they have a load of vitamin E in them too.

I use honey as a natural sweetener because the berries can be sour especially mixed with greek yoghurt. Honey it so much better for you than sugar!


Just enjoying my delicious brekky.

- Izzy 


No comments:

Post a Comment